Bison: %raw

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Bison: %raw
Date: 20 Oct 2000 11:30:32 +0200

that has been posted to gnu.utils.bug as well.

Hi!

Could someone tell me what is the point of this feature?  I don't
understand its usefulness, it seems to be only an implementation
detail.  Since in addition it is broken since several generations of
Bison and nobody seems to care, I'd like to know whether there is a
point in maintaining this feature.

        Akim