need ur help !!!

From: rachna
Subject: need ur help !!!
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:03:34 -0700

hi !!,
   I'm facing one problem right now ....
   Right now we r having the grammar in yacc and lex . Now we r chaning it to
   mutithreaded environment , as yacc is not thread safe we r using bison.
   I don't know how to eliminate the global variables.

    we r having one lex.l and grammar.y file. The yylex is being used the
    default one. And lex.l is using yylval

   like....
   /*----- lex.l--------------*/
  #include "grammar.tab.h"
  extern int yylval

   some operations with yylval

   When i compiled it has generated the yylex for me ... in lex.yy.c file .
   I have gone thru the gnu help on bison it says u should have

   yylex ( with some args ) for re-entrant parser. I have declared them in
  lex.yy.c , but i don't know how i can change in lex.l

      It will be appreciated if u can help in this ....

   Thanx a lot

Regards
Rachna