Contribution to bison

From: Nathan Field
Subject: Contribution to bison
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 01:24:21 -0800 (PST)

Sorry if this is the wrong mailing list for this, but it seemed more
appropriate than the bugs list.

Recently my company came across a situation where we wanted bison to fail
if there were any ambiguities in the grammar. I have made a small
modification to add this support through a new command line option
"fail-on-ambig". I did this on my own time so I would like to contribute
it to the bison project. I give this code freely to whoever wants to use
it for any purpose and without any restrictions. Let me know if that isn't
broad enough :)

        Thanks for a great project,

        nathan

Nathan Field  Root is not something to be shared with strangers.

When he awoke, he asked: "Was I before Chang Tzu who dreamt about being a
butterfly, or am I now a butterfly who dreams about being Chuang Tzu?"
        -- Chuang Tzu