Re: Contribution to bison

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Contribution to bison
Date: 24 Nov 2000 11:04:20 +0100

>>>>> "Nathan" == Nathan Field <address@hidden> writes:

Nathan> Recently my company came across a situation where we wanted
Nathan> bison to fail if there were any ambiguities in the grammar.

Thanks for your contribution.  We will probably include something
similar but more general in Bison: an option --warning, and in
particular -W error will transform warnings into errors.  But not yet :)