shift/reduce conflicts

From: Владимир Рыков
Subject: shift/reduce conflicts
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:04:37 +0300

                         Hello to everyone !

     I upgrade my MathExpression Converter step by step.

     After I  added  this  sequence (below) of  operators Bison told me about
half-dozen shift/reduce conflicts.

     Still - the Converter works well.

     I'd be grateful if somebody will give his advice what does it mean.
     (I skipped actions in {} brackets to make the situation more clear).

                ======================================

expression :
               andorexpression
                        ;
andorexpression:
                 setexpression
               | andorexpression andor andorexpression  {
                                        }
     ;
setexpression :

               simpleexpression
             | simpleexpression setoper simpleexpression
                                        {
                                        }
        ;
simpleexpression: