Re: Label problems

From: ROLAND
Subject: Re: Label problems
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:25:22 -0800 (PST)

--- Akim Demaille <address@hidden> wrote:
> Your question is quite unclear.  What is a label,
> and in what way
> would that be a limitation of Bison, and not or your
> grammar file?

I am sure that the problem is not inside my grammar,
because when I was using YACC, I did not have this
problem.
And what I mean with a label, is that when I try to
scan a file that contains the word 'eccmstate' my
parser only reads 'eccmstat' and then goes to the next
word. Then when I try to analyze the results from the
parser (using FLEX), I get an error because of an
unknown label in the parsed file...
I know this problem is in BISON, because I can run my
programs perfectly using YACC. The main reason I
switched to BISON is that I need to be able to run my
programs on PC (I'm currently on UNIX) and there is
only BISON available on PC.