Sequences of calls to yyparse...

From: Bribeiro
Subject: Sequences of calls to yyparse...
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:24:07

Hello!

I'm having a problem with callings to yyparse. I have a code that needs to call yyparse a lot of times, for diferent files. But just the first calling is working, cause the subsequent returns parse error.

There's a \n garbage in lex, I think. Or when the parse finds a error, it leaves garbage in yylex.

But when I call yyparse again, the first token read is that garbage.

How can I clear eveything to start a new parse?

Thanks,

Bruno.

Esta mensagem foi enviada pelo Webmail Netyet 2.1
http://www.netyet.com.br