bison-includes for additional definitions and rules

From: Roul Oldenburger
Subject: bison-includes for additional definitions and rules
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 03:11:58 -0400

Hello there,
I am new to the UNIX and Linux tools lex/yacc, flex/bison and I am
looking for a way to include additional definitions and rules from `add-
on` yacc files to a main-yacc-file. Because it seems to me that yacc
does not implement any `yacc-includes´ I asked myself if Bison
probably does implement such a possibility? If not, does somebody
know an easy workaround?

Thanks in advance
Roul
Multimedia Messaging ist da! Die Zukunft des Messaging hat begonnen.
http://mobile.lycos.de/mobile/local/mms/