Re: bison-includes for additional definitions and rules

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: bison-includes for additional definitions and rules
Date: 01 Aug 2002 12:43:47 +0200

>>>>> "Roul" == Roul Oldenburger <address@hidden> writes:

Roul> Hello there, I am new to the UNIX and Linux tools lex/yacc,
Roul> flex/bison and I am looking for a way to include additional
Roul> definitions and rules from `add- on` yacc files to a
Roul> main-yacc-file. Because it seems to me that yacc does not
Roul> implement any `yacc-includes´ I asked myself if Bison probably
Roul> does implement such a possibility? If not, does somebody know an
Roul> easy workaround?

This is on the TODO list for another release.  There is nothing yet.