Re:if you can speak spanish you are lucky

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re:if you can speak spanish you are lucky
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:27:28 +0200

At 20:26 +0000 2002/09/12, Carlos Javier Borges Villalba wrote:
>I am a spanish student. That document is part of my project. I have to  been
>examined in order to finish my university degree. So the documents must be
>in spanish.

You Spanish may do as you please. But say in Sweden, a thesis may also be
published in say English, if appropriate.

>And at this time I am to  tired to  translate the document.

Well, if you don't want people to take part of your work and career
efforts, that is your thing. :-)

> The other part
>of my project is to produce the  DR(1) automaton merged in Bison.
>
>I think the documen will help to  people understand Bison.

Rather the subset of people that read Spanish and are interested in the
inner workings of Bison. :-)