Re:if you can speak spanish you are lucky

From: Carlos Javier Borges Villalba
Subject: Re:if you can speak spanish you are lucky
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:26:50 +0000

I am a spanish student. That document is part of my project. I have to been examined in order to finish my university degree. So the documents must be in spanish. And at this time I am to tired to translate the document. The other part of my project is to produce the DR(1) automaton merged in Bison.

I think the documen will help to  people understand Bison.

Thank you

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos. http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx