Expansion on earlier question

From: Hart, Justin
Subject: Expansion on earlier question
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:10:16 -0400

It has come to my attention that perhaps I misphrased my earlier question.
I am familiar with the parsing algorithm used in bison/yacc, what I am
asking specifically about is what the tables that yacc outputs in y.tab.c
are.  For instance, what are yypact, yyact, yypgoto.  Is there anywhere that
documentation exists on these generated tables?  While I have begun coding
based on educated guesses about them, but I really need to know for sure
that I am implementing this correctly.

Thanks.