Totally Stumped...Run-Time Check Failure...

From: brian plummer
Subject: Totally Stumped...Run-Time Check Failure...
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:21:18 +0000

I'm getting the following error at runtime in VC++:

Run-Time Check Failure #3 - The variable 'yyval' is being used without being
defined.

and the line that is causing the problem is:

 *++yyvsp = yyval;

which is within yyparse().

But yyval is defined as far as I can see.  I run my code through the
pre-processor and yyval is there plain as day:

 YYSTYPE yyval;         /*  the variable used to return         */

The code compiles fine.  So, I'm totally stumped.

There is a post at: