Changing yyin

From: Mhaxx
Subject: Changing yyin
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:10:16 +0100

I have to scan/parse file A, but if I find "include B" while processing A, I
have to scan/parse B and then to return to A to complete it.

In other words:
- begin to scan/parse file A
- when I find "include B" statement I have continue scanning/parsing with B
- when I terminate to scan/parse file B, I have to continue scanning/pargins
with the rest of file A

I've tried to change yyin, so when I find "include B" statement:

yyin = fopen("B", "r");

The problem is scan/parse of file A doesn't suspende, it goes on until file
A is finished and THEN automatically scan/parse file B!! I need to
scan/parse file B not at the end of file A, otherwise parse is not ok. How
can I do?

Maybe I need to stop scan/parse when I find include statement? But this
means to restart scan/parse with file B, that is wrong, because I need to
scan/parse A and B files together.

If you could help me...

Mhaxx