bison manual

From: Urdaneta, Alfonso E (N-Summitt Technologies)
Subject: bison manual
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:49:01 +0100

> But the Bison manual has grammar examples.

Respectually, I disagree.  A "calculator" hardly qualifies as an
example, and additionally I believe that the manual would be easier to
read if that entire calculator section were ripped out.   Better no
example than a worthless one.

But then again, I really have no right to complain, as nothing prevents
me from writing a better example and sending it in, but yet I don't.

Ahhhh, laziness.

--
alfonso e. urdaneta

"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have
C++ in mind." -- Alan Kay