Re: bison 1.875 vs. C++

From: John Gatewood Ham
Subject: Re: bison 1.875 vs. C++
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:51:18 +0700 (ICT)

Well, on the web page http://www.gnu.org/software/bison/bison.html#mailing
it said this:  "To contact Bison community for help or general
discussions, use help-bison AT gnu.org"  I am surprised to learn the
developers of bison are not part of the bison community, but it would
go a long way towards explaining how the current situation has come about.

It appears you are requesting a patch.  I can do that this weekend.

Do I post the patch here or on the bison-patches AT gnu.org mailing list?

JGH