Multiple Parsers in the Same Program

From: Patrick Bellasi
Subject: Multiple Parsers in the Same Program
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 00:34:17 +0000

Hi *!

        I'm trying to develop a pseudo-compiler that need to parse two
different
grammars into the same source-code. So I need a multi-parser...
Precisely I've only ONE scanner that has to serve two different parser.

I'm trying to use the
%name-prefix="PREFIX"
option directive in a simple parser+scanner that work fine without it.

I'm using that directive only into the parser source and NOT into the scanner
one... sice I need the same scanner for both parser.

But when I do that... I'm able to compile but I just get a SEGMENTATION FAULT
when I run the parser.

Anyone know what can be the problem? Ther aren't any example on the net about
Multiple Parser in the same program?!?

Thanks in advance,
        Patrick
- --

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
                                                  DERKLING
                                    LRU 338214 (http://counter.li.org)

  #include <best/regards.h>

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
   Patrick Bellasi <derkling_at_users.sourceforge.net>
   Student (Politecnico di Milano)
       Comp.Sci & Soft.Eng

   Contacts:
    - Room +39 02 23952621
    - Home +39 0342 621043 (week-ends)
    - ICQ   344672588
    - MSN   address@hidden

   Privacy:
    - PGP   0x72ABC1EE (www.keyserver.net)
      pub  1024D/72ABC1EE 2003-12-04 Patrick Bellasi (PGP key for poste.it)
<address@hidden>
      Primary key fingerprint: 3958 7B5F 36EC D1F8 C752  9589 C3B7 FD49 72AB
C1EE