Re: Multiple Parsers in the Same Program

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: Re: Multiple Parsers in the Same Program
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 00:44:36 +0200

> But when I do that... I'm able to compile but I just get a SEGMENTATION
FAULT
> when I run the parser.
>
> Anyone know what can be the problem?

Probably an uninitialized pointer.  I suggest running your program in a
debugger, such as the GNU debugger GDB.  Then you'll be able to pinpoint the
exact spot.  Use `bt' to get a "backtrace", which will show you a listing of
the current stack frames.   Emacs has a nice GDB-interface.

Laurence