Re: Token types with constructor

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Token types with constructor
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:54:49 +0200

In such a situation, your remarks are really not valid, as my runtime
system already imposes such computing time expenses.

Of course they are: I'm referring to Bison the package, not Bison
as used by you.

So we already discussed what you speak about, a Bison static C++ type
system that avoids the kind of polymorphy I am using. But I would not help me, as I would anyhow build my C++ runtime closures to be executed later in
the theorem proving.

This claim does not make sense to me. There is nothing in what I'm aiming
at that would prevent your use.  Actually, I'm already making use of
dynamic polymorphism with the stock parser.