Re: Identifying rule responsible for lookahead

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Identifying rule responsible for lookahead
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:33:12 +0100

At 01:10 -0500 2005/03/11, Alfonso Urdaneta wrote:
>> No, there is no such Bison design doc's: Only reading the Bison source code
>> itself. (Apart from that somebody wrote something in Spanish, I think.)
>
>link ?

It was a Spanish fellow "CJ" <address@hidden>, writing a thesis on his
tutor's DR algorithm; see the Bug-Bison list around 2001-2002. For example:

At 23:50 +0100 2001/06/17, CJ wrote:
> I have allocated the tesis in ps format in this  location FTP:  host
club2.telepolis.com password: chinijo the file is drlr.zip

Perhaps Akim Demaille knows more about this, and what the stuff in Spanish
is located. It might be interesting to produce some draft in English, and
then make a description of Bison internals, as the question pos up every
know and then.

I also found this:

Subject: Re: if you can speak spanish you wil be lucky