Re: viewing parse tree

From: Henrik Sorensen
Subject: Re: viewing parse tree
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:13:22 +0200

On Thursday 14 April 2005 03.08, hz kto wrote:
> I was wondering are there any tools out there that allow to view bison
> parse tree in graphics some sort of pseudo graphics

I recently discovered a tool: ebnf2ps by Peter Thiemann.
www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~thiemann/haskell/ebnf2ps

it can take a yacc file as input and generate a postscript file showing the
syntax diagrams.

Combined with LaTex, I used it to generate an online reference manual for the
pl1gcc project (pl1gcc.sourceforge.net) click on manual to see a sample

Hope this helps you,

> thanks in advance
> Alex
Henrik