Extra code in x.tab.h

From: Rob Desbois
Subject: Extra code in x.tab.h
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:28:23 +0100

Is it possible to direct bison to insert extra code into x.tab.h - I
ask because my %union  directive has as one of its members a struct
that is defined in a separate header file - ideally this would be
included in the generated x.tab.h otherwise I have to make sure it is
always included first.

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Desbois
Eml: rob dot NOSPAM desbois at gmail dot com

If riding in an aeroplane is flying, then riding in a boat is
swimming. If you want to experience the element, get out of the
vehicle.
Make hay not war.