Re: question

From: David Ja
Subject: Re: question
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:20:08 -0400

Hi,
 Thank you guys very much. I noticed my mistakes as well. Forgetting to
allocate memory is quite embrassing. Thank you very much again for helping
me.
 I guess in a sense it is a pretty-printing function. The point however is
not the print anything. I want to generate a bunch of strings based/accepted
on a given grammar. That is really fundamentally what I needed. As you seen
I pick a random transition stepping through the grammar until I reach the
end state. (pop out of the stack) My problem is that for some reason I keep
getting deference to pointer error. The compiler doesn't seem to recognize
structures decleared in state.h even when it's included. Thank so much
again. Sorry for the amateur mistakes.
 Best,
David