doubts with shift-reduce and nonterminals

From: Mili Sandokan
Subject: doubts with shift-reduce and nonterminals
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:46:15 -0300

Hello everyone!

I'm working on a parser..... this is the first time I use something
like Bison, and maybe my doubt is quite obvious, but here I go:

In the .output file are shown a lot of shift-reduce errors that reffer
to nonterminals... the parser seems to be confused about precedence
between them

I don't know how to fix it  and I haven't been able to understand from
the manual a way to specify precedence or asociativity between
nonterminals... I saw something with %prec but I couldn't understand
if it was the right option...

If someone could help i'd be very happy because i've been trying many
hours with no results

Misandov