Re: Different behaviour with string and number tokens ?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Different behaviour with string and number tokens ?
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:55:23 +0200

Somehow you have your quote edited in a space in the "%destructor" I wrote - be aware that Bison does not accept that. I think that this feature might by now be described in the Bison manual and/or FAQ, and that it is good to learn these things and putting into new projects at scratch, because putting them in later will grow into a big problem.