Re: Building bison 2.1 on Windows

From: lfinsto1
Subject: Re: Building bison 2.1 on Windows
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:15:18 +0200 (CEST)

I wrote:

> It was not difficult to integrate a Bison parser with a Visual C++
program, but I've
> forgotten the details.  I eventually gave up on Visual C++ and used GCC on
> the Windows machine instead.  This project is currently on ice.

The sources for this project are here:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/metaexchange/scantest/?hideattic=1&root=metaexchange

This is the CVS repository for the `scantest' part of the GNU Metadata
Exchange Utilities.  I started porting it to GNU/Linux, and I'm not sure
whether the older versions of the files in the repository contain the old
Visual C++ code.  That is, I don't remember when I started using the
repository.

You could take a look through the `ChangeLog' file and/or the log files in
the `/LOG/' subdirectory to see whether they contain any information that
would be useful to you.

I don't have access to a machine with Windows and Visual C++, so I can't
try running it.  Left to my own devices, I wouldn't touch either Windows
or Visual C++ with a barge pole, but that's just my personal taste.

However, if you choose to take a look and have any questions, I will try
to answer them.  It's been awhile since I've looked at this code, though.

Laurence Finston