Re: bison 1.875c is incompatible to 1.35

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: bison 1.875c is incompatible to 1.35
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:45:15 +0200

Fix the code of your program. Since you do not give any clues of what the problem is, nobody can help.

  Hans Aberg

On 16 Oct 2007, at 18:11, Baruch Gudesblat wrote:

Hello, all.

I have some version incompatible problem with bison application. Help,
please.

Details:
My application (Verilog parser) was compiled on Linux about one year ago
with code from bison 1.35 and worked correctly.

Now I recompile it with the code from current installed bison 1.875c .
bison 1.875c generates other .c and .h than 1.35, so the tool does not work
same way now - it does not recognizes verilog code.
I recompiled it with last bison 2.3, same result - the application does not
recognizes verilog code.

Who have an idea regarding such a problem? Help!

--
   -Thanks
   -Baruch