Re: Push-parser (was: Parsing from continuous stream)

From: Daniel Kraft
Subject: Re: Push-parser (was: Parsing from continuous stream)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:18:43 +0000

[using push parser for project]

Great, please let us know your success or failure stories. This new
feature will be in the next release, and your feedback is highly
appreciated.

Hm, I would really like to test this new feature... However, I should have mentioned I'm using the C++ language skeleton, and the push-parser seems to be currently only implemented for C.

Are there plans to port it to the C++ skeleton, too? If not, I could try to do this (when I find time, probably not very soon) myself; could be interesting!

Yours,
Daniel

PS: I've just learned to love the new %code-feature, it has a much clearer impression to me than the yacc-prologue sections.

--
Got two Dear-Daniel-Instant Messages
by MSN, associate ICQ with stress--so