Compile Problem using Flex/Bison

From: Zhe Chen
Subject: Compile Problem using Flex/Bison
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 16:34:07 +0100

Hello,
     I want to build a simple compiler using Flex/Bison, which can parse
expressions into syntactic trees. However, I met a problem as following, when I
try to compile the source files:

calc.tab.h:60: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before
'*' toke

I have attached the three small source files in the email. Thank you for
compiling them and tell me where is the error. Thank you very much!

Z. Chen