Re: Compile Problem using Flex/Bison

From: Mike Aubury
Subject: Re: Compile Problem using Flex/Bison
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:48:10 +0000

Whenever I've had these - its almost always because I've chosen a token that
used as a #define (or something similar) in an include .h file..

Eg. using TRUE, or FALSE will almost always give problems...

--
Mike Aubury

Aubit Computing Ltd is registered in England and Wales, Number: 3112827
Registered Address : Murlain Business Centre, Union Street, Chester, CH1 1QP