Can't compile bison/flex output files without cc?

From: Mark Redd
Subject: Can't compile bison/flex output files without cc?
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 10:17:02 +0200

Hello everybody.
I'm developing a didactic project using Anjuta IDE. I must use it, so I
can't use cc.

I've made my scanner/parser with flex/bison and if I type in console these
tree commands
flex foo.l
bison -d foo.y
cc lex.yy.c foo.tab.c -o foo
it works.

So I said "ok, now I could just create an Anjuta project with foo.tab.c,
foo.tab.h, lex.yy.c and compile". I followed this way, and it compiles with
several warnings.
When I run the executable programm, it works fine but when input is not
recognized and the recovery procedure is impossible, it crashes with a
"segmentation fault" error message.

I'm a desperate programmer! There is a way to fix this situation?