Re: parenthesis warnings

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: parenthesis warnings
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 15:50:31 +0100

On 24 Dec 2010, at 12:54, Akim Demaille wrote:

... I would rather work on finishing glr.cc.

I may have an application for this, the functional language parser in the folder in the link below, for the binding of the binding arrow. Also, perhaps you missed that I asked for the state of the C++ typed parser you were working on. All I need is that is that instead of $k.<type>, the parser writes it as a type conversion <type>($k), in addition to being able to define my own YYSTYPE.

  Hans

https://www-lagring.telia.se/Shares/Home.aspx?ShareID=e195dec2-1c1a-42a1-851e-da47e674d91b