fixed size stack

From: Claudio Eterno
Subject: fixed size stack
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:00:35 +0200

Hi folks,
I'm writing here due to some configuration problems on bison.
My question: I would like to use bison for an embedded application (based
on a uC with only 16kb of ram a 256 kb of flash). Due to the limited
resources reasons and also I know exactly the maximum size of
the necessary stack, I don't want to occupy the memory with me unuseful
library functions (like malloc for example). Anyway, is this possible to
remove the alloc/malloc/realloc functions during compilation?
Thank you,
Claudio

--
Claudio Eterno