Re: [Question] - Is it a good idea to parse groff with Bison?

From: Roberto Jesus Dip
Subject: Re: [Question] - Is it a good idea to parse groff with Bison?
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 07:56:46 -0300

Hey Chris,

Thanks so much for your answer.

Indeed, the Stackoverflow question is mine :). Is a bad behavior to post in
multiple forums / lists?.

Regarding the topic, I have seen the groff source code, and although some
pre-processors like `eqn` and `pic` are using bison, groff itself and 95%
of the code is written in C++ ( please correct me if I'm wrong! ).

That's why I'm wondering if its really a good idea to use it.

Thanks again!