Re: [Question] - Is it a good idea to parse groff with Bison?

From: Chris verBurg
Subject: Re: [Question] - Is it a good idea to parse groff with Bison?
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 10:48:51 -0800

Hmm, you might want to check with the groff guys then.  If they are or are
not really using bison, they'd be able to tell you why.  My
technically-correct-but-less-than-helpful response is limited to "if
groff's grammar is LALR(1), yes you can use bison!"  Or to turn on GLR
parsing and watch the world burn.

But, check with the groff guys.  :)

-Chris