Semantic Predicates (Bison)

From: Cleverson Ledur
Subject: Semantic Predicates (Bison)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 14:13:14 -0300

Hello,

I am using arbitrary predicates to verify semantically the previous
declarations and decide which rule use in Bison (GLR parser).

My question is: Is it possible to access a value ($1,$2...) inside the
arbitrary predicate? Or, is it possible to access the stack to perform
semantic analysis?

For example, I have the following rule:

type_name:

class_name %? { HERE I WANT TO ACCESS $1 } { my action... }

| enum_name { HERE I WANT TO ACCESS $1 } { my action... } ;

In order to perform semantic analysis, I need to access the value received
in $1 (class_name/enum_name) and return true/false to enable or not that
grammar rule.

Thank you.

Cleverson Ledur

"