Re: Semantic Predicates (Bison)

From: Cleverson Ledur
Subject: Re: Semantic Predicates (Bison)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 19:55:30 -0300

Hello Hans,

Thank you very much for the help.

My initial idea was to save all declarations in a list and consult this
during parsing to decide if a rule must construct the three as a type_name
or as an unknown identifier.

In this case, I think I can't use semantic predicates to solve my problem.
Actually, I am doing a C++ parser and this presents a set of ambiguities (I
am using the standard C++ grammar 14). Do you indicate any technique for
solving these ambiguities in C++ grammar using Bison? I observed that most
ambiguities happen due to type_name parsing.

Thank you in advance.

*Cleverson Ledur*
Ph.D. Student in Computer Science

GMAP - Grupo de Modelagem de Aplicações Paralelas
<http://www.inf.pucrs.br/gmap/>
PUCRS - Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio grande do sul
<http://www.pucrs.br/>
e-mail: address@hidden
website: http://gmap.pucrs.br/cleversonledur/
Skype: cleversonledur <address@hidden>