Re: C++ variants in reentrant bison/flex combination

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: C++ variants in reentrant bison/flex combination
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 20:55:05 +0200

> On 22 Aug 2016, at 11:48, PICHLMEIER Florian <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am trying to modify an existing nonreentrant bison/flex combination to be
> reentrant.

Sorry, my comment was about when not using variants.

> The problem I encounter during compilation is the error "YYSTYPE does not
> name type”

The Bison distribution calc++ example uses variants but the output C++ parser
file does not contain YYSTYPE. So perhaps your grammar file does not end with
.yy, some ‘bison’ compile option causing the issue, or something.

> I read through the manual of bison and flex, and tried to find an example
> online that combines an reentrant C++ parser C scanner combination

The Bison C++ parser is reentrant, though.