Re: How to set friendly name for "$end"?

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: How to set friendly name for "$end"?
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 09:23:59 +0200

Thank you Simon.

I finally found where this is documented:
https://www.gnu.org/software/bison/manual/bison.html#Token-I18n

Quoting from the documentation:

Unless defined by the user, the end-of-file token, YYEOF, is provided
“end of file” as an alias. It is also internationalized if the user
internationalized tokens. To map it to another string, use:

%token END 0 _("end of input")