Re: segfaults when running from kickstart file

From: Allen Bettilyon
Subject: Re: segfaults when running from kickstart file
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 07:41:55 -0600

I remeber having the exact same issue!  Its been a while, but if my memory
serves me correctly,  I believe it was being caused when cfengine was
attempting to determine a specific host_class.

I fixed the issue by forcing the host_class define on the commandline.  For
example, my kickstart runs the following:

cfagent -D my_magic_class -qI >> /tmp/post.log

Normally, 'my_magic_class', would be dynamicly determined in update.conf.  I
was never able to figure out exactly WHY that was segfaulting in the
kickstart.  Perhaps it was related to the way I was determining the class.

Hope this helps.

- Allen Bettilyon