Re: cfagent works, but auth fails if run via cfexecd

From: Frank Smith
Subject: Re: cfagent works, but auth fails if run via cfexecd
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:21:40 -0500

For what its worth, I see the same problem (currently using 2.0.8p1
but it existed on prior versions).
   With cfexecd running hourly from cron on about 130 hosts, I get
10 - 20 'authentication failed' messages a day. The hosts involved
a mostly random but some seem more likely to fail than others.
   Not a big enough issue for me try to debug (which is difficult
since it always works whenever I run cfagent manually), but it is
slightly annoying.

Frank