Executing cfrun

From: Harish Chauhan
Subject: Executing cfrun
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:59:05 -0500

Hi,

1. I am running cfservd  on 200 machines and collecting the verbose log on my server so that later I can parse and identify how many machines failed for Interrupted system call , Connection refused, etc . It takes a while because its contacting each machine sequentially. Presently when I execute cfrun on my server with cfrun.hosts containing 200 machine names, it takes around 50 minutes to get me the complete log.

Can anybody help  in reducing this latency ?

2. Can I install an rpm on 200 machines using cfrun command

Looking forward to your reply...

Regards,
Harish Chauhan