Re: Cfengine sources

From: Thomas Glanzmann
Subject: Re: Cfengine sources
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:11:06 +0200

Hey Kurt,

> Can you provide a bit more detail?  Will other folks have commit access to
> the CVS repository?  Will you be providing bug fix updates, if not new
> feature updates?

Hopefully there will be a bitkeeper repository. :-)

> I guess I can read this message two ways:

> 1) "cfengine is being abandoned" or
> 2) "I need some help developing cfengine due to lack of time/interest.
> anyone interested?"

> Just wondering how to interpret it :)

I sent him a similar mail in private, but there can be third way to
interpret it.

 3) I have other things todo and don't have the time at the moment as I
    had in the last year and so things slow a little bit down.

        Thomas [ who is also curious how to interpret this eMail ]