netconfig/interfaces

From: Matt
Subject: netconfig/interfaces
Date: 28 Apr 2004 12:29:15 -0500

I've read a thread from January discussing the fact that IP address
assignment is not in cfengine.. is this still the case? Is there any
plans to change this? I know that i can script this functionality, but
if it was built in, it would be far better. Otherwise, if there are
others that wouldn't mind posting their scripts (hopefully clean) that
accomplish this, it would save me time, and I would appreciate it.

Matt Schillinger
mschilli@vss.fsi.com