[h-e-w] M-TAB and C-M-i

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: [h-e-w] M-TAB and C-M-i
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:33:02 +0200

I like to use M-TAB in Emacs, but Alt-Tab in Windows doesn't do what
I like...  What do people do instead?

I thought I might like to try C-M-i instead, but that combo never
arrives in Emacs: I hit x, then C-M-i, then y, then view-lossage
shows nothing between x and y.

I've already moved the escape key to be to the left of 1, and now
it's much easier to hit ESC TAB.  But it's still a poor substitute
for the real thing.