Re: [h-e-w] File type association defaults

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] File type association defaults
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:01:34 +0100

The Emacs installation doesn't create any associations. You must have created them that way yourself.

Kelly O'Hara wrote:

Hello,

I recently installed the latest version of Emacs W32 and noticed that
filetype associations doesn't seem to work well with filenames with
spaces in the name or path... after performing a new installation I
noticed that the filetype association was set without quotations around
the %1 for the gnuserv....
If I manually included quotations around the %1, files with spaces in
them work fine....

Just wanted to send this FYI to ya!

- Kelly