Re: [h-e-w] Slow display update

From: andy . ling
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Slow display update
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:41:55 +0100

John A Pershing Jr <address@hidden> wrote on 22/09/2009 15:35:29:

> Rather than using 'default-frame-alist', I have in my .emacs file:

> (set-foreground-color "green")
> (set-background-color "black")
> (set-cursor-color "gray")
> (set-frame-font "Consolas 10" t)

Well, I can do that, but it makes no difference. The default-frame-alist
stuff wasn't going wrong. It is using the 6X13 font that seems to
cause emacs problems.

If there is a font that is similar the 6X13 that doesn't cause
these problems, then I'm happy to use that, but I don't have
one installed by default.

Thanks

Andy Ling

--

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.