Re: Re: [h-e-w] c:/.emacs.d/server' is unsafe

From: Gamoto
Subject: Re: Re: [h-e-w] c:/.emacs.d/server' is unsafe
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 10:03:58 +0100

Dear Eli Zaretskii,
1) I log on as Administrator because I am alone and the machine is in an
industrial context ;-)
2) I already have created the .emacs.d directory myself. According to
stackoverflow, in the security tab, I deleted the Administrators group.
Not better. The directory contains has two subdirectories, empty, called server
and auto-save-list.
I noted that, when I start emacs, a directory .emacs.d, empty, is created in
.../emacs/bin/ !!
3) I added in .emacs the patch:
(require 'server)
(when (and (= emacs-major-version 23)
           (= emacs-minor-version 1)
           (equal window-system 'w32))
(defun server-ensure-safe-dir (dir) "Noop" t))

All these points don't fix the problem !

Gamoto

== En réponse au message du 09-03-2011, 08:07:03 ==