Re: [h-e-w] Windows 10 Taskbar Behavior

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Windows 10 Taskbar Behavior
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 18:09:19 -0500

In my original post, I called attention to the fact that, in Windows 7 and 8.1, it has always been sufficient to start Emacs with runemacs, pin it, and change the pinned shortcut's target to runemacs. I cannot explain why it is not working for you in Windows 7. (My Windows 7 machine is down right now, so I cannot reverify it there, but I think Eli did.)