help-gengetopt

[help-gengetopt]why are print_version and print_help defined static

From: Berthold Höllmann
Subject: [help-gengetopt]why are print_version and print_help defined static
Date: 30 Jan 2001 13:47:45 +0100

Hello,

Why are print_version and print_help defined static in cmdline.c. I
would like to use at least print_help from my programm when i.e. a
given input file can not be found etc.. Why not adding print_version
and print_help to cmdline.h and remove the static specifier?

Greetings

Berthold
--
       email: address@hidden